Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've met someone...

Look...I didn't think it would happen but I've met someone.

He's perfect for me. He makes me look petite. He lets me dominate the conversation as he's the strong, silent type. He's bright and bubbly. Kids love him. He's just perfection really.

Here's me and my new man.
A bright yellow Rhinoceros play statue...I call him Boris.

Boris the Rhinoceros.

On a slightly more serous note, I've conquered a fear. Some of you have called me courageous for moving to a country where I don't know the language, working at a school I was unfamiliar with when I had never travelled before. This is patently untrue.

Courage is picking up a frog.

Courage is taking a photo with said frog.

The only thing worse than a frog would be a) a rat or b) a snake.

Kermit is pretty cute though.

Have a good day.

Notice the smile isn't entirely genuine...and also not a great angle :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

You look so uncomfortable in that last picture- kudos for facing your fears!

prophecygirl said...

Hello Kermit and Boris!

I don't mind frogs, and he's quite cute. Well done for conquering a fear, though. :)

Carla said...

God, that smile is hilarious, you look like you want to scream and throw the frog, somewhere, anywhere!, you can see the fear in your eyes

brizmus said...

Ohhhh! I love Boris and the frog!!