Monday, January 18, 2010

Whoa Lunches...What My Non-Existent Children Will Never Get For School Lunches!

So it turns out that lunch doesn't get delivered to my students every day. Some days, parents make their kids lunches in the cute little bento boxes.

Except nothing about them looks homemade. Apparently the parents at my school are very competitive...it's the only thing that makes what these lunches (FOR KIDS) look like make any sense!
That's a soccer ball sushi. Inside that rice and seaweed is a ball of tuna.
Um....why can't I have a lunch that looks like this? Ahh yeah right, I am lazy.
My vegemite sandwich (and apple) memories so don't measure up!

1 comment:

Alea said...

I've seen bento boxes on a theme too, Hello Kitty, Spiderman all sorts of things. I would eat a lot healthier if my food was that cute!